Welcome to the website for the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) and and Associated Studies for the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio Housing Program. The Air Force is evaluating a wide variety of alternatives for historic housing at Wright-Patterson AFB; and has developed this website to facilitate stakeholder participation in the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), and National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) Section 106 processes.
Using the tabs on the left, you can access:
- Project Information such as the current timeline, and information on the NEPA and NHPA Section 106 processes,
- Documents including documents available for public review, as well as studies and reports prepared to support the EIS process,
- EIS/NHPA Comments includes public meeting materials and access to public comment forms,
- Photo Library containing project photos,
- Links additional information on the NEPA and NHPA process, and
- Contact us in the public affairs office at Wright-Patterson, AFB.